[Dailydrool] Our first waddle!!!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Oct 7 08:47:21 PDT 2008

I am soooo excited!!!  Diva and Sophie will be making their Waddle debut
on Oct. 18th at the Helping Hands Basset Rescue Waddle here in Texas!!!
(Thanks for the info King George!!!)  DH decided he'd better let me go
to this one with the girls or I'd be dragging him to Ohio or Michigan or
doG knows where else!!!  He's such a good boy!!!  I am in full costume
design mode now.  I figure I am working on costumes for the 4
two-leggers and for the masquerade ball that DH and I are going to, why
not add two more costumes to the mix?  Ooh, I just can't wait...it's
going to be so much fun!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

With Diva and Sophie - look out waddle, here we come!!!!!!!