[Dailydrool] food allegies

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Tue Oct 7 15:09:33 PDT 2008

For those with food allergies or itchy dogs in general....when you change food..  Both Purinea and Eagle Pack make a fish based food.  The one dog I had with allergies did great on them.  At one point I had all the dogs on Eagle Pack Holistic Select/Fish based.  They all did great.

Besides the food though you have to check out the treats you are feeding them.   So many are loaded with artifical dyes and flavorings.   And if your cutting out chicken or corn you also have to toss the treats that have chicken or corn sryup.   I was going crazy trying to figure out what was going on with my Patsy until I read the ingredints in Greenies and Dingos.   So many treats have corn sryup in them.
And the soft treats are the worse.

Good food, no artifical anything, no sugars  equals good coats and calm healthy skin.

Cathy