[Dailydrool] Inneresting thot

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:36:54 PDT 2008

Hmmm. Dis are Nigel an Llewis. We gotta sister neme of Wendy. Wendy libs in
Wissconsinn wif Auntie Jackie Fogel. Wendy a champeen. Wendy been tryina
heve babies but she ain't. We donit unnerstan dis stuff. (Blush).
Enyways dis a seekrit.
MomPerson bin axing Auntie Jackie whut she gone do wif Wendy she not heve
dem baby buppies. Auntie Jackie sez you wanner beke? Now, MomPerson done
promized not to do dis.
MomPerson finkin if DadPerson fink Wendy goin to anodder home, he mite not
like dat. MomPerson and Auntie Jackie plottin. MomPerson do reely want Wendy
to have buppies, but if she don't, we worriet dat she gone end
up.......here. OH NO NOT ANODDER GIRL!!!!! I meens, none are da perfek
number.

Love an Drool to all in need, \Nigel an Llewis.