[Dailydrool] Nigel an Llewis in trubble?

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:08:22 PDT 2008

Oh you muss be wrong dis time, Brudder Elwood. Da MomPerson done promise da
DadPerson she wudent bring anodder dogette home.
Enyways dis are sisser. Sisster. Sister. So she muss be ok, rite? I meen we
gots a long time enyways befour dis mite mebbe heppen mebbe not. Da Auntie
goin see if da sister kin hab buppies ONE MORE TIME. Oh Pleese letter hab
buppies. Hunreds ob em.
It cant be dat bad can it? She cant be as tuff as MomDog were, can she? I
meen, she our SISTER. are felsh an blud. What? Oh Llewis shuddup. I got more
ta loose here dan you you areddy losst yurs. I still gots mine!

You wrong, rite? Dis not gonna heppen. DadPerson awreddy sed no. Dat it,
rite? RITE?

Love an drool to them in need,
Nigel an Llewis