[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Girls

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Oct 7 18:35:37 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

I've been reading the Drools and I see that MomPerson is trying to get a
Wendy-Girl.  I think a Wendy-Girl would be a really kewl retirement present
for DadPerson - maybe she would keep DadPerson busy so MomPerson wouldn't
have to bang her head on the wall as much.  I know Brudder Elwood thinks
that girls are trouble but I like girls.  I don't have any girls, besides
Mom, that live with me but Granny Pat's girls come and visit with us a lot.
When they come to visit it is lots of fun - we run and chase and wrestle -
but the Brudder is right - if you get too rough they yell at you.  And they
can be pretty bossy - but that is okay 'coz I really don't want to be the
boss.  But my favorite thing is the way they smell - they smell soooooo
good.

So here's my advice:

1.      Be kewl and act like you aren't interested in them - this makes them
want to play with you.

2.      Let them sniff your hardware - that's the parts on your belly - they
like to do that - Mom says it is some kind of envy.

3.      Roll over on your back and let them climb on top of you - this makes
them feel important.

4.      Make your ears stand up like the Flying Nun - they think that is
sexy.

5.      If they yell at you, roll over and play dead - that makes them think
they are in charge - which they really are! And it is the safest thing to
do.

Hmmmm - I wonder if Wendy-Girl has red hair like the hamburger Wendy-Girl.

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys