[Dailydrool] Youze still in trubblez

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 18:59:30 PDT 2008

Nigel, now lookie rite herez, you be ---whut dey sey---dead meatz. Now fink
bout dis, iffin da Wendy sister hab no bubbies, she be a comin to youze home.
If  she hab da buppies and da Momperson sniffy da buppie, hold da buppie,
youze  gittin da buppie. We mekein no mistake on dis dere Nigel, you in da bucket
all  da way roundz. An iffin youze a finkin da Brudder be a mistekee, I sendz
da  gurlz rite on up dere so youze gib it a trial run. Why dat set you hair
rite on  endz.Why Elder Clara gotz nuff gas rite now she like rocket, we blow
herz rite  on up dere.
Yup, Nigel, dead meatz. Da Brudder knowz da real deal.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!