[Dailydrool] MomPerson sez

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:53:27 PDT 2008

Ok, MomPerson here to say it will be at LEAST 6 months before I know what
will happen with Wendy, the sister to Nigel and Llewis that I am sneakily
campaigning to get my hands on. If she has puppies when she is bred again,
the whole deal is off anyway. If she doesn't conceive, then--- we'll see. I
think I can talk this girl into the house, but am never sure. John will be
retired. With the economy the way it is....we may be living in a huge box on
lower Wacker Drive.  (And the last time I saw her, Wendy was black and tan
with a little white.) When she was born she was so strange looking I dubbed
her "The Rottweiler" because that's what she looked like to me at birth.
Naturally, she was the pick of the litter. Shows how much MomPerson knows.
LOL.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper