[Dailydrool] FW: A tribute to Roscoe

Calhoun John C calhounj1 at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 8 07:39:20 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Calhoun John C
To: Dailydrool
Sent: 10/7/2008 3:07:03 PM
Subject: A tribute to Roscoe

mY widdle heart is breaking, I HAVE BEEN AHROOOOING FOR HOURS. RoScoe P HuNTER, was my boyfrweind, my one true love, my sweet BAboo,( SORRY big pawS, Little KeYS)  Sasha Belle, my BC sister will finish for me, while i DICTate. Roscoe P. Hunter was my one and only forever boyfweind.  Due to the fact that the mama has been in limbo, where ever that is - my correspondence has been somewhat limited. There are lots of new doodlers on the list, and unfortunately they have not been able to read about the great romance between Roscoe P Hunter and Miss Clos du Bois.Well darlings, all I can tell you is there has been nothing like it  - not since Romeo met Juliet, Frankie and Johnnie,Napoleon and Josephine, etc. etc.  We were going to the Basset Ball in Arizona, I sent him a top hat, he sent me the most beautimous hat, think Scarlet O'Hara - and than we found out it was for HUMANS, imagine  bassets not allowed!!  He sent me goodies and love notes, and the keys to his heart, in a wonderful heart box!  It was the love of the century! HE WAS WONDERFUL, and my only boyfriend, not like some on the drool - who had more girlfriends that they had pawsies and feetsies!! AHROOOOOOOOO, sniff, sniff, good night my sweet prince - I will love your forever and a day.  I know the rainbow bridge is suppose to be a wonderful place, but since Roscoe P Hunter has gone there, I do not think I like it! MaMa says he is on his cloud, watching over his family and seeing me in Little Rock, for the first time.  You know he was suppose to come here on a Greyhound bus to see me, well he was!!
I will be in mourning for an indefinite time, I have black lace on all my hats and  looking for a black lace snood, mournfully walking around the house ahroooing, indefinitely.  Soft snooter kisses to you and your family my own true love, Clos du Bois (Chloe) rich and full-bodied girl.