[Dailydrool] Calendar Day & Drool for Jorch!

Tamera Seipp tamera at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 8 07:37:20 PDT 2008

We don't post often but today is Duke and Miss Gabby Abby's second gotcha
day.  Our oldest Jorch, is going to the doggie doc today for major dental
work and we are very worried about him.  He's 12 1/2 and has really been
struggling.  We hope you won't mind sending some drool his way if you have
any to spare. Our last fur baby Molly left us for the bridge last year on
August 21st so this is the only photo where I have all of them together.

We know how great the the power of the drool is and we'd appreciate all that
can be sent.  Also, we want all to know that we share in the loss of all the
beloved fur babies that have left for the bridge this year.  It seems that
there have been far too many.  Our hearts ache with yours and for all those
with special needs we're always sling drool here.

Ahroo's to all,
Tamera & Alan
Food Slave to Jorch, Duke, Miss Gabby Abby and Piglet the wannabe.