[Dailydrool] Full moon?

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Oct 8 07:39:01 PDT 2008

Dee, I think you may be on to something with the full moon comment...my
girls are in super active play mode lately too.  It could be the weather
changing, too.  It's in the upper 50s here in Texas and that makes for
some beautiful, very cool mornings and playful, very active pups!  And
the girls asked me to pass this message on to Nigel, Llewis, Elwood and
Jake: Habbin ur sista lib wif yous is da good fing fur yous.  Girls be
berry berry sweet an lubley and we no dis.  Dems boyz is da trubbles and
boy ol boy do dems smell yuckie!  Peeewwww weeee!!!  Be fankful fur da
gurrlz, fur dems da mommas an da annties an da mompersons what bring da
houndie food fur us.  Dadslave is ok, but da momperson no rit where da
good ear skrittch spots is an bring we da bestest bonz an tweets.  Us
wub da gurlz da best!

Snooters to everyone and long, icky waterbowl strings of drool for those
that need it.  It's comin your way!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

With Diva and Sophie - Girls Rule...boys drool!!!