[Dailydrool] Full moon?

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:20:14 PDT 2008

Is it a full moon or something?  My sweet, innocent senior basset has turned
into I don't know what.  This is my no stealing, no toy playing, no counter
cruising, not acting up girl.  She will be 9 yeras old in one month from
now.  In the past few days she has been off the wall so to speak and I love
it. It is so cute watching her do things that I hear that other bassets do.
I have caught her in the trash, with her nose in the trash can, pawing at
and trying to eat a piece of small paper that I dropped from the mail, into
my purse, running around and bouncing barking at the brothers, jumping up on
me (not supposed to do that), grumbling under her breath and being prissy,
playing with a toy bone, trying to steal food from the kids, nose to the
counter, barking and barking, and just being a pest in general.  I believe
this has tired her out though as she is snoring away on the couch that I
washed and put back together the other day. I think she finds it to be most
comfortable now.  I can only imagine that it is a full moon or something. I
love having her act like a "normal" basset.  I just hope she hasn't been
reading the drool and getting ideas from the bwothers and the boyz of
MomPerson.  Lord, help me if she has been reading the drool, please.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie (the sleeping beauty), Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper---I guess they
are all sleeping right now. Huh. Too quiet in here.