[Dailydrool] my first waddle

Izzy bizzyizzy at columbus.rr.com
Wed Oct 8 13:03:53 PDT 2008

Woofffs to the houndies and their peoples - I Izzy went to my firstest
waddle and it was really really fun and eberybody was berry nice to me and
stuff but my very most favorite part was beating up on that Barney.  Here
are sum pictures (well the first one isn't the waddle it's just Teddy my
brudder and a furend).  There is a widdle video of mememe and Barney and you
can easily see how vicious he was but I took care of him so don't werry bout
me.

http://picasaweb.google.com/annieandteddy/OBRWaddle08?authkey=eVi-cY5-pFI#

Try to be good like me (bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaa) and if I could I would send
lots of drool to all in need so I will order Teddy to do it for me

XOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXO

Izzy a bizzygurl

 <http://picasaweb.google.com/annieandteddy/IzzyAndRudy?authkey=k8-It_Pu1_0>
http://picasaweb.google.com/annieandteddy/IzzyAndRudy?authkey=k8-It_Pu1_0#