[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Book shipping

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:30:44 PDT 2008

In checking with the Post Office, I am told that the least expensive way to
ship to Europe or China will cost about $5.00 extra in addition to the $2.55
you are already paying.  It will be the "slow service". If the book is
wanted before Christmas it needs to be sent priority mail, the more
expensive method, but priority mail also includes insurance and tracking
number.  I believe that we will are talking around $25-$30 extra.  So all
those who wish me to ship out of the U.S. (not including Canada) should
provide funding accordingly.  Da Brudder Elwood sends his best and wants to
report that books are going "like hotcakes"!  So order NOW!

--
Mary Ann Thomas
SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE