[Dailydrool] More Dwoolin

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 18:58:50 PDT 2008

Weww, Benan I be eatin wots ob tweatz cuz der be dwool needed.  First  we be
dwoolin for da poor Homfrey an himz habin tonsilitis.  Dat be not so  good.
Hopin himz getting better an not  nomore weezin an cofin so  much.  Get better
Hompf.

Den weez sendz da dwool for poor Hannah dat wented to da bwige at onwy  5.
Weez boof be so sad bout dat.  Weez be dwoolin for  herz  swabes to cuz dey e
sooo sad bout dat.  Da dad swabe be a pwayin for herz  an da swabes ob herz.

Weez den be a dwoolin fo Jorch dat himz dentaw went weww, an aw be ok wif
himz.  Hopez himz toofies be nice an cween now, an himz be OK.

Wastwy we be dwoolin an da dad e pwayin for Aweza's hubby JP.  Hopes  dey
find out what be wong wiff himz an himz gets weww, an feews better weew  soon.

Weez awso sen dwool an snooters to aw da obers needin it.

Charlie