[Dailydrool] Nigel an Llewis an Mr.Cooper Sir go for a walk

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:17:51 PDT 2008

MomPerson took Mr. Cooper sir for a walk. Den she come beke an affer a while
she teke me an Llewis an Mr. Cooper sir out.
 We hab such a good time.
Well, Mr. Cooper an Llewis did.
Sumbuddy gotta fink about stuff like whutif da car run ober we? an whut if
dem kids throw rox? an whut if we lost? OH NO Whut if we losted? we nebber
git home! We nebber sees DadPerson agin nor Grampa Mitchell! Whut we eet? We
hafta eet beeries and ded squrrls. An Llewis keep tellin me ta shuddup. Oh
yeah? Mr. Cooper sir he say use yer nose, Nigel da nose. Youse you nose. You
nose where you be now? An so I puts my nose down an ....NO! I dont nose
where I be!! We lost! It gettin dark an we lost! MomPerson, she not eben
nodice!
Den eben worser, here  come a grate big dog all red an spikey! I meke my
hairs all up an liff my lips. I gone down fittin, youse no? An whut heppens?
I soooo bareassed. Uncle Cooper sir he say
"well good day Ms Cookie an how are youse? Ain't seen youse in a dogs age!
You smellin mitey fine,Miz Cookie.It be fine seen youse an dis my neffew
Llewis an dat cowerin liddle fing ober dere, dat my neffew Nigel." And dere
Llewis goin "Oh hi Mz Cookie nize ta meetcha". No me no me. She mite bite.
Eben she dont mebe MomPerson forgettin where we be. Den we be loss. Den we
comes roun a corner an it smellt kinder famillyur an dis liddel person come
an say kin I pet da doggies an momPerson she say well mebbe dis one-- and I
see Uncle Cooper he hangin beke wif me dis time HA I NOSE IT dem liddel wons
danjerus!!! Llewis he love dat kid he dum dog. He all ober dat kid! He
lubbin he up an gettin lubbin beke. Mr. Uncle Cooper and me we lookin at
eech odder like fine we leddim hab da kid.
We goes on an now it lookin more likesumplaise I bin befour. Shure nuff we
almoss home! See I use my nose an leed we home agin! Dat why MomPerson teke
me. I a hero. Dey NEBBER FINE DERE WAY HOME WIFFOUT ME. Shuddup Llewis, you
nose nuffin enyway!
I goin bed now. It were a fine walk.We need ta do dat more offen, I thinkin.
Mebbe next year.

Love and Drool to them in need,
Nigel an Llewis kinda. Mossly Nigel. Shuddup, Llewis you smell like liddel
kid.