[Dailydrool] the bite

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 19:35:24 PDT 2008

Mommy to evil Annie here,  My Evil Annie charged the fence  tonight while I
was talking to my neighbor, the one with the HUGE black dog (  mastiff and lab
mix ) and guess who got bit by the big black dog  ?   memememememe !!!!!!!
had my arm on the fence talking to my  neighbor about the trees we are having
cut down ( ash bore )  and Annie  instigated the fight and I was in the wrong
place at the wrong time and I got  nailed, didn't break the skin, but it is
swollen and red and HURTS !!!!!!!   I'm sure it wil be black and blue tomorrow so
I brought the Evil B%&$*  in the house and shoved her lard butt in the crate
and told her mommy was  mad at her  and that daddy and I were going out
tomorrow to celebrate HER  birthday  without her !!!!!!!!!  the neighbor felt awful
for what  happened, but it really wasn't the dogs fault he was just being a
dog ( under  attack ) by Evil forces !!!!!! It definitely could have been much
worse.   Annie and him have charged after each other since she was a pup, she
wont back  down. they both want to be the dominate one, poor Maggie was so
scared, she just  drops down on the ground and rolls over on her back. I thought
she was going to  pee on herself.  Really hard for me to comprehend that they
have the same  mom and dad.

Marlene