[Dailydrool] Help!!! How do I get one of dem Brudder Elwood Books!!!

Kristine Benger kbenger at clarkecorp.com
Thu Oct 9 10:23:28 PDT 2008

I've been a little behind on my drools and I see that da brudder has
finally gotten published!!! My hubby and I love to read the stories...
We read them to our  furbaby Wilber. He seems to enjoy them as well...I
print them down at work and bring them home. How can I order one?
Somebody help...I don't want to miss out. Snooters and drool to all in
need...
Kristine Benger~

Kristine Benger

Inside Sales
Clarke Distribution Corporation | 393 Fortune Boulevard | Milford, MA |
01757
telephone: (508)435-6226 fax: (508)435-6860
email: mailto:kbenger at clarkecorp.com | web: www.clarkecorp.com
<http://www.clarkecorp.com/>