[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods Buk

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:14:57 PDT 2008

Hey dere Brudder Elwood youse famouse now! You done publisht a buk an it
reel good!  Me red da buk an youse speeks da troof, Brudder. We reel glad
alla youse done got resqued. We nebber hab dat prollem an glad of it we is.
Llewis off reedin now: I heers he laffin. Thenks for da tip ob da eers to
we.

Howebber I wants ebberbuddy to buy dis buk. Da monies go to resque so dat
odder krazee.....uh....odder dogs whut like Brudder E not hab to be in bad
plaices. Well you all nose dis.

Enyways congradshoelayshuns. Job good done.

Love an mushy stuff like dat

Nigel an Llewis (an Mitchell an Cooper) an MomPerson too eben!