[Dailydrool] My day by Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:56:10 PDT 2008

Ok here da deel da MomPerson gotted taday off.
She gone all da mornin becuz she gots some Gallree thing.
But she come home an she got dis grate ideeya dat she gone help Nigel git
ober not likin bein outta da hawse in strenge plaices.
So she load me up. Firss I all scited cuz we  doin sumfine. Mebbe trekkin.
Llewis all cited too but he not goin!
MomPerson put me inna front seet, not my nice crate. I no likin dis awreddy.
I kin heers Llewis whaling in da hawse. So Cooper an Mitchell too. I start
whaling beke.
Den she teke me-- oh lordy you reddy? to PETSMUCK!!!!!
I dont like da Vetspital.
I dont like when Uncle Cooper bounce me on da floor by my widdle froat.
I don't like bein in da crate all day
I don't like missin meels
BUT I HATES PETSMUCK!!
MomPerson teke me outta da Van an I does FLATBASSET rite dere in da parkin
lot. I bin here befour. I hates it then, too. Aways peepels dere whut wanna
touch me. I no wanna be touched by peepels whut I dont nose. Youse nebber
nose where dey bin. Dere awwasy dogs in dere whut barkin. I no like dogs I
dont nose. Nigel wanna go home. I no git up.
MomPerson pix me up. (She tough for a fluffy ole lady) an I go beke down.
She pix me up I goes down. I sees da flashin eyeballs an da steem an I no
care. You kin bring a Basset to PetSmuck but youse cant mekim go in. She get
me yup I put on da brekes. Peepels stoppin to watch. MomPerson laffing ha ha
like she meen it oh yeah rite. Her eyeballs sayin sumfin differemint. She
scoop me yup ( I meke Nigel reeeeel hevvy) an--- surprize-- put me in da
Van.
She get in an say she guess dat not nice ta do to Nigel. Well DUH. She leeb
me in da Van an go get me a treet. We frend agin. She say we not goin beke
to PetSmuck, lees not togedder.She eben say she sorry but she say I still a
chikie.

Esk Nigel if he care.

Drool and snooters to all,
Nigel