[Dailydrool] Arguing and so on

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Fri Oct 10 17:20:56 PDT 2008

<<When people and parents and kids argue it affects your dog.  Now I believe that cuz Miss B's very sensitive and I too remember when I was a kid it would upset me too.>>

Any loud voice upsets Abner. I don't know where he learned this reaction, but if I'm yelling at one of the other dogs or yelling upstairs at Drew (we very rarely really yell at each other), Abner starts barking as if he's telling me to stop it! He is our tender-souled basset. Anything loud or mean upsets him.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets