[Dailydrool] Online Auction benefiting Basset Buddies Rescue

Jan Huntsinger bassetlvr at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 10 19:08:12 PDT 2008

 Hello everyone!

 BuckBasset.com  is hosting an online auction benefiting Basset Buddies
Rescue, Inc .

 BBR currently has 73 dogs in their care. Most of these homeless hounds are
coming from loving families who are facing financial hardships. What would
each of us do if we were faced with the loss of our home due to a financial
set back or health issue? Where would our beloved bassets go if we just
couldn't work it out? Basset Buddies is here to help those in need! But with
this comes financial responsibility on BBR's part to help keep these hounds
healthy and happy!

 The "Take A Chance on The Hounds" online auction  runs from October 4, 2008
through 5:00 PM (central time) on October 30, 2008. Winning tickets will be
drawn at the GMSPBHC Halloween party  held on November 1, 2008! Winners will
be notified on November 2nd! ALL proceeds will go directly to the care of
the needy bassets within the Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. organiztion!

 By taking a chance on the hounds you will be saving a life!

 Check out the auction page at http://www.buckbasset.com/bbr.htm!

 The Grand Prize: a SPECTACULAR 12" x 14" portrait done in oils of YOUR
dog(s) by Linda Budge! Valed at $1,500!
 Each chance for the Grand Prize is $5 each.

Also offered (at $1 per chance): Check out the Auction web site for pictures
and details
 Getting Cozy package: featuring  a gorgeous, plush robe with a unique
basset embroidered deisgn

 Jewelry to Delight You package: a delicate 10K ring with a ruby surrounded
by 2 diamonds and a wonderful basset charm bracelet!

 Stationey package:  greetin cards, note pads, calendars....you name it
we've got it!

 Pampered Hounds Package:  grooming products, a 1 year subscription to Whole
Dog Journal, a Peticure...and more!!!

 Holiday Fun Package: fantastic holiday themed items for dogs and humans
alike!

 Family Movie Night package: EVERYTHING for a great evening in with the
family....including pizza, treats and movies for everyone!

 2 "Fun Stuff" packages:  really neat doggie and other themed items for us
humans and hounds alike!

 Please go to the "Take A Chance on the Hounds" online auction web site
http://www.buckbasset.com/bbr.htm for specific details on each available
package and chance purchase directions!

 Questions?? Just email Lisa at bbrlisa at hotmail.com and ask!!!

 Please Pass this on to everyone and anyone you know!!!!

 Thank you so much for supporting Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc.!!!!