[Dailydrool] New pet

snoopy27 at neo.rr.com snoopy27 at neo.rr.com
Fri Oct 10 21:16:53 PDT 2008

hi,
 i do not post often. but there is a new pet to our household.  it is a pygmy goat. my oh my what a week.  but ziggy is finally getting used to this interesting animal. does anyone have any suggestions about ziggy eating this goats poop? it is impossible to clean up every piece.  ziggy also has a fascination with the goat pellet meal too.  i called the vet and they said it would not hurt him.  but i am afraid he will no longer eat his own food.   i will post again later about the shenanigans that have gone on this week with trying to co-habitate billy (the goat) and ziggy my hound.  thanks to everyone with any information.  i am new to being a goat mom.

beth-momperson
ziggy whats that on its head
sissy i dont like this new animal
momma dont come near me
starburst why is everyone outside all day
billy (bubba) the goat   she's my momma