[Dailydrool] food and pancreatitis

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 11 19:22:00 PDT 2008

Miss Becky had that at age 10  and was hospitalized and on drip and baytril.
After she came home though she still had problems with stools until the first
vet (yes she had two for this) gave her Metrozodale(not spelled right) and after six months she was normal.
I had visions of her never being normal but this worked for her. She wouldn't eat prescription but
royal canin was ok
and on Royal Canin low fat dry and canned. To entice her I boil some chicken
breasts and slip in a few pieces. She eats it both dry and soft royal canin.
She now is almost 15 and was quitely lively running today.

Hope this helps.
Georgie and Miss Becky