[Dailydrool] dented cans

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 06:42:32 PDT 2008

I love a good sale, love the clearance isles, a good deal is heaven. But
dented cans, are a never. The chance too big, after all how would you know the
dog food was bad, until you have a sick dog?? I also won't buy clearance dog
food at all. I have this vision of the recalled food, sitting somewhere in the
bowels of the store, unmarked, and then put out there at great prices
because someone didn't know what it was, didn't destroy it as they should of.  The
heartbreak and cost of a sick dog-along with the guilt-enormous. I never buy
dented cans, not for my family or my hounds.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!