[Dailydrool] now thats what i call good slave-training

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 09:49:24 PDT 2008

hey y'all, cowboy and rupert here to tell you just how well we have our
slave trained. on friday night we runned outta food when she give us dindin.
so she know saturday a.m. is gonna include a trip to da store fur more
foodies. we wakes her up early barkinn fur our foods and she give us some
tuna to hold us over. yummmm! she leave to go get our food and she
rushrushrush to get home to us. (daddy sleeping this whole time)
well when she gone we still hungry so rupert tipped over the kitchen trash
can and we went at it. we found all sorts of yummmies. everything from
leftover rice and chicken to white boxes that we ripped into little bitty
pieces. we did our best to go thru the whole can and then we spread it all
throughout the house so we could survey our treasures.
when mom got home she was NOT happy. she huffin and puffin bout how she got
up early to go get US food and rushrushrushed so she could take US to the
local basset meetup...."hold it, what?!" well when we heard that we decide
to go help wade thru the tash,(mostly just kickin it around so she think we
helpin.) Rupert rolled over fur a bellyrub on top opf the mess. bwahaha.
needless to say he didnt get one. humphf!
den she consider it an say "your lucky i want to go see da other bassets and
your lucky i want you to sleep all day".  And with that,  she take us to da
parkie where we played wif 20+ other basseys. it was so fun. she's such a
sucker. bwahahahaha

cowboy and rotten rupert (regisseur of random acts of rebellion, oebe)