[Dailydrool] puppy mill or byb?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 09:58:59 PDT 2008

I swear I'm not looking for a third basset (and when i do, we'll go rescue)
but out of boredom, I goodsearched the farm that we got cowboy from and saw
that they recently got a website. Ever since I found the drool and learned
about where some dogs come from I've wondered what Cowboys breeder really
was. A "reputable breeder"? A BYB? Or doG forbid, a puppymill?

Can some of you educated basset lovers take a look at this website and let
me know your opinions? It really wont make a difference now, we love CB with
all our hearts but I'd still like to know. My thought is byb....whats yours?

http://www.stonewallfarm.net/index.html

kacy with cowboy and rupert