[Dailydrool] Liam's Gotcha Day!!!!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 12 10:23:35 PDT 2008

Almost exactly 7 months after he came to us as a foster dog, Liam was adopted!!!  7 months is an eternity to have a foster, but the boy had issues with other dogs and had to be an only dog.  So many adopters had other dogs already or wanted one that could go to the dog park, etc...  Finally, a family who only wanted one dog chose him.  As he loves people (children in particular), that was never an issue.

They picked him up Friday, but he didn't get to go home right away--they were vacationing with him over the weekend at their lakehouse!!  What an intro into a new home!!

We are down to 5 fosters, one of whom has a potential home and 2 of whom are here just for vetwork.  Can it be possible that we will really only have TWO extra bassets here when the Soldier Daddy returns??!! (Well, three if you count Sapper....)  Dare I hope?!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 6
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Poppi, Danica, Ginger, Joyful and Kristie
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!