[Dailydrool] Well, Mazzie is back to being a b*tch again.

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 12 12:00:38 PDT 2008

Well, Mazzie is back to being a b*tch again.

Oh My Dog can I relate to that above statement
LiL Miss Daisy Brat Halo was doing so good, She was sleeping right through the night again after I threatened to ground my daughter if she took Daisy out between 12:00 am and 6:30 am. You see Daisy was playing her for a sucker and was up 2 and 3 times on the hour for water pee/ play. I told Klarissa (daughter)she was Daisy's sucker slave and since my orders have been followed suddenly Daisy can sleep until 8 am.

She was taming down on the barking and counter surfering. I praised her high and low then it happened

My daughter opened the fridge and Daisy stole the last piece of donair pizza my breakfast. I was wild she spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen for that stunt. So she was grounded she pees and poohs on the floor she is quite stubborn. I cancelled family time for her I was loaded with cries and squeals like squeaky brakes on a truck. When she stopped her foolishness she was quickly escorted to a warm comfy chair where she was to relax  until bed time

We learned something about Miss Priss in the kitchen.
She is the main barker. Rex will let anything slide no barks quiet as a mouse as soon as Miss Priss is back in the room and starts he starts.
I am yet to find out anything that will tame the beast aka the barking. The citruc collar was greta for a bit. The indoor transmitter worked for a bit

The zap collar I have threatened but don't have the heart much to Daisy's pleasure she depends on my soft don't give me them eyes or I will cry side.

So what do I do I snuggle and love her with all my heart!

Oh does anyone have any experince with clicker training and if it works where I can buy the clicker and info on working with Rex. lol I said rex because he listens. Not that Miss Priss is not highly intelligent because she is too intelligent for her own good lol
have a great day!

Carolyn
Mom to
LiL Miss Daisy halo ( I never did it)
Rex aka LiL Foot (What's Daisy talking about Mom never caught her for nothing today)