[Dailydrool] Drool for Archer's family

GGrf232 at aol.com GGrf232 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 11:33:16 PDT 2008

Archer's family weren't members of the Drool, they  really didn't have the
chance to join.
Archer was a 12 week old Basset pup and had been with  his family for just
three weeks. On Friday, unseen, he found his way under  a steel plate which had
been fixed over a deep garden pool. How he got under it  is a mystery but we
all know how inquisitive pups can be.
Unfortunately no-one saw him go in and he did not come  out. To make things
worse, if it could be said to get any worse, his family  spent a frantic two
days looking for him in their neighbourhood before checking  the covered pool
for a second time. Poor Archer, what he must have gone through  does not bear
thinking about  and now  of course his family adults as well as children are
absolutely  devastated.
If you have Drool to spare please send some to  Archer's family to help them
through their loss. Please send off site and via  me.

Terry

Wilbarston     England