[Dailydrool] Rosie, coupons and brown trout calendar

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:14:57 PDT 2008

Sending drool to Rosie.  May you feel better soon and not make your Mommy worry.  You will be in our prayers as well.

Coupons for the offering are one $5.00 off Eukanuba wholesome naturals any size, one for cat food, one for dog food.  First responder gets the coupons.

I think it was Karen who wrote two of her babies are in the brown trout 2009 calendar.  I bought it today because of the post, but I was not quite sure which picture was her hounds.  I am taking a guess, April.
Time to search the archives.

Healing drool to all in need.

Jackie (perky despite the obstacles, 51 yrs old), Pumpkin (still spunky, 8 yrs old), Jean Paul (deep asleep, 7 yrs old), Pierre (finally itch relieved, and sleeping 6 yrs old), Jellybean, Nigel and Colette (out of my sight, but clinging to a human somewhere, 5 yrs. old),Wildman Max (attached to my sister, 3.75 yrs old, tired from a long walk today), and precious bouncy,bubbly Little Nikki (sweetest dog I have ever known, fun and quirky, almost 2 years old).

BTW - I created a pictorial book with limited text, hardcover and 24 pages long, limited edition to less than 20 copies that might be a proto type to a children's book called the "Zen of Max", to honor our wonderful Tri-state rescue boy.  I let one copy be available for the bucks for basset auction for the ABC basset rescue fundraiser.  It is still at a low price, much less than it cost to create it.