[Dailydrool] Da dad hab bend Fired

Michael Taggert mtaggert at cox.net
Mon Oct 13 16:48:12 PDT 2008

Hello awl dis is da elmer p Fudrucker from fredericksburg va. wewl I Knowed dat awl ob you don forgotted dat I was around but dad  hab bot been watching da drewl so I finawly gib him an Utl ult (I don how to spewl it an nedder does henry) Last choice Idder he keeps up wid da drewl or hez fired!

    An now for da up date. we hab a new foster brudder dis time but afore we get to hem I is glad to report dat the foster sister dlilah is dewen berry well in da kilmarnoch. her was adawpted by agood family an is libben life in a large hous wib a big ledder couch.
da las foster brudder rutherford, got rewl sickly an him went to da vetman an did not comed back. da mom sayed he had troat canser an couldnt eat hims food.
da new foster brudder is calvin he has heart worms an will be wif us for da treatment. about six momfs or so.
Im jus gettin old and dis new fella is a three year old. he he keeps trying to wrasle we an we don like it much so I hab to sowed him my toof (I only got one left in da front) most of awl we be happy here hopfully when da calvin gets his treatment he will be gone after dat to a big house wif a comfy couch like dewila. ( I hab my own comfy couch fank you)
elmer P fudrucker
wid
Henry d Houdini
Harriet da spydog