[Dailydrool] furminator and peticure (sic)etc

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:28:52 PDT 2008

Both of these items are used by our groomers. All short coated dogs get the
furminator. The Peticure, pedicure, pedicut, whateber, works as long as you
take some time and learn to use it. It is merely a dremel with a hood to
keep the hair out. Furminators are the only piece of equipment I would
strongly suggest every Basset owner own unless you buy Crazy Basset Lady's
grooming kit, or unless you already have a shedding blade which is basically
the same thing.
Just remember not to push hard on any grooming tool. The idea is to get the
hair, not the skin. (This is easy to do wrong, trust me.)

MomPerson who works in Grooming now having worked in all the other
departments and worn them out.