[Dailydrool] Billy the Kid

nreitzusa at aim.com nreitzusa at aim.com
Tue Oct 14 07:25:54 PDT 2008

What a cutie.We are anxiously awaiting reports on his antics.
On another note, ?I have a furminator and my guys love it. Well, Amy & Cookie tolerate it. Bob gets this look of sheer bliss on his face and moans & groans his pleasure. Twelve paws up! Wilbur da liddle brudder could care less and I'm very careful with him because he has warts all over him & I'm afraid of breaking one open.
Drool to all in need.

Nancy, mom to Amy, fosters-who-think-they're-home Cookie & Bob, & Wilbur da liddle brudder