[Dailydrool] Lighted basset sculptures

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 14 09:06:48 PDT 2008

I'm going to order a small number of lighted basset hound sculptures for
CBHR's store, and wondered if anyone would like to pre-order one. They will
be $150 plus $20 shipping. They are life size and made of heavy gauge wire.
They are similar to those lighted deer that people put in their yards during
the holidays (only smaller).

Here is a picture of what the basset looks like (the photo shows a topiary,
but the lighted sculpture is the same shape). The second pictures just shows
in general what the lighted sculptures look like...

http://www.bassettscollectibles.com/basset_topiary.jpg
http://www.bassettscollectibles.com/image_collage.jpg

Please email me if you're interested. We accept checks, credit cards and
paypal. The sales benefit the Carolina hounds.

Thanks!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and foster Miss Penny

Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com