[Dailydrool] Lucy's gotcha day!

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue Oct 14 09:25:31 PDT 2008

WOOHOO today is my sister Lucy's gotcha day! She has
been a member of the family for 4 years! She is pretty
cool! She is kind of shy. She has been to Mishgun with
me and lots of the local waddles.

My brudder saw her picture hanging in the grocery
store. She was a 'free to good home' basset. My sister
Bessie had just gone to the bridge the month before
and momma said we will get us another little gurl when
one that needs us finds us. So Lucy found us! So my
daddy went to look at Lucy but we knew he didnt need
to look just to load her in the pickup. They didnt
want her anymore cause she was too hard to handle.
They kept her chained up in the back yard. She was
just over a year old.

Welp she came home and she was shy at first and didnt
know what a belly rub was. Then she found out she
really really loves belly rubs! And she isnt shy
anymore she pushes right pass us boys to get her
tweats first! But we love her!

Happy Gotcha Day Lucy!!

your brudders
King George, & Riley