[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:15:25 PDT 2008

Healing drool for Rosie -- I'm glad to hear it started working and we hope
she heals up from her sore neck/back quickly.  And then lots of good news in
this batch!  Welcome to Billy the Kid and Robina -- he's adorable!  And
welcome to Amy and Mudge!  Happy Birthday to Sir Henry the bloodhound and to
Henry the basset, and happy gotcha day to Lucy!

And finally Ruthie, enjoy your week away -- you deserve it.  Ms. Beasley,
you will be OK till your auntie mama comes back and she will miss you every
day.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))