[Dailydrool] this and that

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:09:45 PDT 2008

We are so glad that Maggie has taken a turn for the better.  We will keep praying and drooling that things will stay good and get better.

We are so sorry to hear that Brendan has gone to the bridge.  Those old guys are the best.  Maybe he will meet Sherlock and they can have some bread and butter together.

We are sending drool to any and all who need some.  We always have drool to spare.  We are cold here.  It is supposed to freeze tonight so we are sending warm up drool too.