[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags is vomiting

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 17:34:06 PDT 2008

My Maggie has vomited up her supper the last  ( three nights ??????? )

she is fine with her morning breakfast and she gets a snack in the
afternoon, usually cooked carrots, green beans or apple slices.  but at  supper time
she gets a half cup of California Natural Lamb and rice, the very  same thing
she eats in the morning.  The food  isn't down ten minutes  and she vomits it
ALL back up. she is pooping fine !  I don't have a clue  what could be wrong
????? My Vet is closed tomorrow.

As for the Dremmel,   Ha, I would love to use one, but my husband  has both
girls afraid of  any thing that buzzes, he chases them through the  house with
his beard trimmer, even if I could catch them , they wouldn't allow  me to
hold on to their feet long enough to do one nail . we just go to the Vet's  and
have him do the trimming,  only $ 5.00 for a nail trim  and $  11.00 for an
anal sack expression.

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie