[Dailydrool] Belvedere's red underarms

BAmox at aol.com BAmox at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 11:17:00 PDT 2008

This can be caused by a few things...first try gold bond or generic powder to
keep the pits dry, if this doesn't help it may be a fungal infection that
needs topical medication, or a food allergy--try changing to a different
selection of high quality food (avoid anything containing corn). Even premium foods
can still cause this so you may need to try a few different ones.

Robert and Phred (ATB)

In a message dated 10/15/08 4:44:46 AM, lyle gucwa <lyle_gucwa at hotmail.com>
writes:

> My Belvedere is my 10 month old baby...  Hehas had under his forearms a
> redness in his "armpits" it seems iritated, but it does not seem to bother him...
> Should I worry?  has any one else seen this or had this problem?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Drool to all from
>
> Belvedere, Reagan & Lincoln...  Trouble comes in Threes... We luv them
> all...

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.