[Dailydrool] MomPerson spents da nite doin sleep study

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 04:25:00 PDT 2008

MomPerson spents da nite away frum we. She say she wired like a f-ing robot
an she not doin dat agin eben if she not breefe a tall all nite. She also
wanna no did enybuddy see da lass haff of LawnNorder SUV....hunh? Dat rite
Llewis?  Ok SVU. Whatebber she say da &^%*(* peepels turnt off da TB rite at
da haffway part an she maddern spit.
We tellin youse it teke a braver person dan we to intrupt MomPerson durin
dat show it da won an onliest show juss about she ebber watch.
MomPerson say dat affer dey hooks youse up to a jilliyun wires den dey wants
you to sleep normal. She say ha ha fat chance. Like she aint had to esk
permishun to go potty since she mebbe 5 yrs ole.
MomPerson come barrelin home at da erlyiest time only ta fine she trapt in
she Van wif a skonk in da front yard an she callin DadPerson on da liddle
fone thing yellin GIT DA DOGS IN GIT DA DOGS IN an he sayin reel soft da
dogs is in da dogs is in quit yellin at 5 in da mornin, ok?
Den she mekea beeline for da showr whut she gotta wash she hairs.
She say she not hab dis sleep at knee ya. She say da girl say lass nite she
cant tell MomPerson but if she do hab it she say "I'll be seein youse" an
she didint say it. MomPerson disgust. She say no she no she no hab it she
gots DOG At knee yuh. An if she cant bring she dogs how dey tell how she
reely sleep?
She home now gettin reddy to go to work. We glad she home not wrapt in
wires, but she mood culd be bedder. Enybuddy see dat show tell her how it
end? She say private please.

Love an Drool to all in need cept skonks
Nigel an Llewis for MomPerson who still stompin aroun mudderin about waste
ob time an munies.