[Dailydrool] MomPerson spents da nite doin sleep study

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 09:53:00 PDT 2008

New episodes of Law & Order SVU are replayed a week and a half later on USA - I think last night's episode should be on next Sunday.

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)----- Original Message ----

MomPerson spents da nite away frum we. She say she wired like a f-ing
robot an she not doin dat agin eben if she not breefe a tall all nite.
She also wanna no did enybuddy see da lass haff of LawnNorder
SUV....hunh? Dat rite Llewis?  Ok SVU. Whatebber she say da &^%*(*
peepels turnt off da TB rite at da haffway part an she maddern spit.