[Dailydrool] Photo reminder

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Wed Oct 15 05:12:35 PDT 2008

Just a reminder to all posting Droolers ... because of the way the digest system is configured, we cannot allow individual images to be attached to e-mails. We LOVE it when people share pix but ask that you please do so by uploading them to one of the many free services (Picasa, VillagePhotos, Kodak, Photobucket, etc) and including the link. Otherwise, we will have to reject your message (and we truly hate to do that).

I was a BAD moderator twice in the last couple of days and missed two posts with photos (sometimes they don't show up readily on the screen that we see), so I wanted to apologize and remind everyone to please avoid attaching photos.

Thanks for your understanding,

Susan R. (slave to Toby & Daisy and a poor-sighted mod of late)