[Dailydrool] Rosie's chiropractor appointment

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 12:52:29 PDT 2008

As usual, Rosie provided lots of entertainment today at the vet's office.  The chiropractor had me walk her up and down the sidewalk as he watched.  Then he and the vet took her in the room and adjusted her - sacrum, pelvis, both hips, low back, upper back, neck, both shoulders.  All the while, her tail was wagging.  He said she was probably the happiest dog he'd worked on in a long time.  He said she might be sore for a few days but then should feel lots better.  He had me walk her again while he watched, to make sure everything looked good.  He didn't think x-rays were needed at this time.  Advised to make sure she drinks lots of water for a day or two, so I might give her some ice cubes.  The total cost was $35.  That was well worth it in my book!  She already seems to be feeling better.  I appreciate all the drool and Rosie is evidence that DROOL RULES!!!

Anita & Rosie (ready for a nap)