[Dailydrool] Angels

julie haegele jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:36:16 PDT 2008

Dis are da agels fwom Sovern Iwinoise hewe and we be bort, bort, bort.  It wainen an wet an mudddy an we don wike gettin our dewicat tosies dirty.  Weawy we don.  We jus lyin awound doin nuffin an nuffin.  Da mom no fun. She jus taps on da pooter an da dad is  messin in da gawage wookin fow stufffff.  He not findin it neiver.  Da boy is tappin on da other pooter and onbody is givin us any tweets.  we starvin two.  Just bery bery hungwy.  Da uver  boy iz wif a grill--da two wegger kind.  What he need wif dat.  We all grills hewe an we be pwetty two.  Jus sittin on da cowch and we bort, bort, bort.  Gotta take a nap now caws we so bort.

G'nite.  We goin ta sweepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Yawns from Ninja, Marley, and Maggie gettin their zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs