[Dailydrool] Fine keddel ob fish. Hunh?

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:12:21 PDT 2008

Dis Nigel whut kinda dum xpreshun is dat "fine keddel ob fish", hunh Llewis?
Oh well.

Dis whut we heerin. Dis whut Uncle Cooper Sir and Grampa Mitchell saying.
DA MOMPERSON GOIN AWAY WIFFOUT WE!!! Wiffout any ob we. Wiffout eben Uncle
Cooper Sir who go wif her lots. (We not jellus ob Uncle Cooper nossir juss
becuz he gots longlegs an long hair an a tail like a ..a....an scairy lookin
why we be jellus big dum .....where he be, Llewis? Ok.

MomPerson goin away tomora. She gone be away furebber. Well it seem like it.
An you nose why? She an she fren lookin at ART. whoooeeee. ART!  hot stuff,
ART. Artsy Partsy. Why she cannot look at ART wif we? Yeah Yeah, we culd
HELP. We be big helps lookin at ART.
Here. Llewis showin me a pixchure. It by...uh.....Doglo Picatzo. It calt da
Bleau Cat. It frum he ..uh....bleau uh...sumfin. See? We nose ART.
Plus we help in da stewdeeyos dey goin to. We can help mixpaint. We like
dat. We bet da ARTeests like dat too a genyouwine NIGELANLLEWIS artwork.
Sell like chewies!
Meke tonsa monies. (for da rexcues, ob course, not we, we not keep eny, ob
course not    sssshhhhhh shuddup Llewis  no no we nebber keep eny. Hehehehe.
Whut? Whut you meen now we gots to gib da monies frum da ART to rexzcues?
You nuts Llewis? We keeps it an says we gib it to dem.
Oh Yeah? Dat BIZ A NISS whut dat is, like dem big compknees. See we lie
about whut we doin den somwon pay us.
Oh yuu such a goodie four shoes! Dont you go blabblin! Don't you dare
Llewis! I rip you tail off Llewis COME BEKE HERE Llewis shuddup nononono
dont tell HIM.....

I goin to bed in my crate reel quik goonite lub Nige