[Dailydrool] Boomerang tags

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 07:15:57 PDT 2008

  Those tags are wonderful.  We have both types-slide on and hanging.  The beauty of those tags is....when they get dirty throw the collar with tags on it in the washer. They both come out looking like new.  We wash ours every time we bathe the dogs.  We love boomerang tags.

  Love those tags.? We got the ones that attach to the actual collar instead of the D-ring loop.? After more than 3 years, they tags are still in great shape (a little dirty) but almost like new.?
?