[Dailydrool] Only a few days left to buy Howl-O-Ween lunch t ickets

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 09:52:57 PDT 2008

Sunday is the deadline for purchasing lunch tickets for CBHR's Howl-O-Ween
party at Jordan Lake (Apex, NC - near Raleigh). The lunch is being catered
by Red, Hot & Blue barbeque, and tickets are $6 for adults and $3 for kids
2-12. It looks like we will have about 200 people this year, so it should be
fun! We'll have contests with prizes for the dogs, so dress them up in
costumes. We will have lots of raffles, silent and live auctions and
shopping. Our sponsors were very generous this year, so there's some great
stuff to win!

There will be a DJ and lots of Frosty Paws and other goodies for the hounds.
Unfortunately our book signing fell through because of the high gas prices.
We will still have signed books up for auction though.

Details are on our website at www.cbhr.com.  Sullie and I look forward to
seeing everyone. Zoe has to stay home cuz she's grumpy, and Penny is in the
midst of HW treatment.

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie & Miss Penny