[Dailydrool] losing it

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 06:17:58 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

              Its a full moon,right?They have all lost their minds,and so I
have lost mine.I think they are all 4 going in their crates and I am running
away from home for a few hours.They have been at it since before
dawn.Barking, wrestling,making huge amount of noise.Grabbing anything they
can,even pillows of the bed to play tug of war with.They have chased the cat
under the bed and then got her screaming too.They have run in and out the
doggy door to bark at nothing,Trudy has drug poop in the house.I took a
shower and they all 4 sat outside the door whining,like I was leaving out
the other imaginary door.
 in the bathroom.Now guys,I live in what could be considered a shotgun
house,you walk in one door and its a straight shot thru,no walls,the other
rooms are all on one side of the house.Where can I hide?They are now barking
at the leaves falling from the trees.I am done going on,just a extreme day
in the life of a house with bassets.

prayers and snooters

Marty,
Crazed mom to Jeff,Trudy the poop eater,Mason and Hazel,I can,t see anything
so I will bark at anything