[Dailydrool] Running away from home

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 10:59:31 PDT 2008

My mom used to say she was going to run away from home when us kids (2-legged) drove her nuts.

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)----- Original Message ----

<<Its a full moon,right?They have all lost their minds,and so I
have lost mine.I think they are all 4 going in their crates and I am running away from home for a few hours.>>

I had to laugh at this. When our three hounds make me crazy, I threaten to run away from home--and not just for a few hours. But I look at Belvedere's sad face when I say that, and I immediately change my mind. He's a mama's boy who has to be with me 24/7. How could I do that to him? [mournful look here].

Am I slave trained or what?
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets