[Dailydrool] Lucy's adventures..

J gr zoogle24 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:37:36 PDT 2008

I know that Lucy is still a puppy and puppies will be puppies. Thanks
for sharing all the lovely stories of destruction.  It is funny latter
on.. I have some dresser drawers that were chewed up from a Maltese
that I had when I was teenager.  He would chew on my desk while I
studied.  He was my study dog through high school and college.

Yes Miss Lucy has chewed the legs of antique quilt rack.  (It now has
character!)  I know that bassets are strong stubborn, sometimes I call
her a mule, but she is also incredibly gentle.  She loves nothing
better than to spend quality time getting tummy rubs and puppy
pancake.  (A innovative move where we lay on the her bed with her,
when she gets excited) It does work to calm her down. We did a lot of
research before we picked her out.  I think with anything there is a
learning curve, and I'm learning that things will not always be my
way, but her way. We love having a basset just for her silky ears and
sad eyes.

Thanks for the reality check!!